The Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act requires that institutions annually provide the institution’s annual campus security report, general institutional information, graduation rates, financial aid, students’ rights under FERPA, and information about its athletic program participation rates and financial support. This page centralizes this information for Niagara’s current and prospective students.
Below you will find some quick references. The most current information is available through the links on this page.
Much of this information is also published annually in the Niagara University catalogs.
A copy of the EADA Report is available upon request to students, prospective students, and the public. Contact the Athletics Department at 716.286.8600 to request a copy.
- Full-Time Undergraduate Enrollment
- Retention and Graduation Rates by Cohort
- Graduation Rates by Demographic
- Federal Graduation Rate report (includes student-athletes)
- NCAA Graduation Success Rate report
- Employment & Education Outcomes
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- MSCHE Standards for Accreditation and Requirements of Affiliation
- MSCHE Compliance Booklet 2017
Accreditation, Licensure, and Approval of Programs
Student Outcomes/ Licensure Pass Rates
- School Psychology
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Teacher Preparation (CAEP Student Performance Data)
- Nursing NCLEX Pass Rates
State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
Niagara University participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) to offer online programs. Participation in SARA represents an agreement to maintain comparable standards for online education among member states, districts, and territories. More information can be found on NC-SARA.