Intramural Sign-Up Procedures:
Teams can enter a league at any time during the league’s registration period. Each team needs to complete the following in order to register:
- All teams must be registered through www.imleagues.com by the registration deadline for each league and tournament. (See imleagues.com sign-up instructions for information on registering your team.)
- One person from each team must attend the team representative meeting for each intramural league.
Teams that are not registered through imleagues will not be permitted into the league once the registration deadline has taken place.
I want to play intramurals, but I don't know anyone. How do I participate?
Individuals as well as teams are encouraged to participate in intramurals. Teams are usually formed from student organizations and, often, simply groups of friends. However, if you want to play but don’t know enough people to form a team, don't fret, you can still get involved. All you need to do is show up at the team representative meeting for the program that you are interested in. Your name will be posted on the “Free Agent Board” and available to any other individuals as well as team captains looking for players or partners.
Intramural Discipline Protocol:
Individuals who choose to participate in Niagara University intramurals agree to abide by the standards of conduct outlined below.
Participants shall not:
- Consume any alcohol/drug before participating or while participating or spectating.
- Physically or verbally abuse any official, player, spectator, or any other individual that may be present during an event. *Use obscene gestures, profanity, or disrespectful language will not be tolerated.
- Violate any university rules or policies.
- Intentionally engage in or incite participants and/or spectators to engage in abusive or violent behavior. *Display poor sportsmanship of any kind.
- Falsify any information on any intramural form.
Those allowed to participate in NU intramurals include:
- Full-time undergraduates, NU employees, NU alumni*, graduate and part-time students.* *Need to purchase a Kiernan Center membership.*
- Any team with an individual that is not allowed to participate can result in suspension or forfeiture of team from league play.
Violations of the Standards of Conduct may result in:
- Probation or suspension from participation in programs and/or access to the Kiernan Center.
- Letters of apology to involved parties.
- Working volunteer (unpaid) hours at the Kiernan Center.
Intramural League Schedules
League schedules are released after the team rep meeting has concluded.
Fall Sports Leagues
- Flag Football
- Street Hockey
- Open Basketball
- Open Indoor Soccer
Spring Sports Leagues
- Floor Hockey
- Coed Volleyball
- 3-on-3 Basketball
- Coed Basketball
- Coed Indoor Soccer
- Open Broomball
- Coed Broomball
- Outdoor Soccer
If your team wishes to reschedule a game, you must submit the rescheduling form at least 24 hours in advance.
Under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), individuals with disabilities needing accommodations to participate in Kiernan Center programs or use the Kiernan Center facilities should contact a KC supervisor at ext. 8055 for assistance.
We Value Your Opinion
We appreciate your feedback and value your thoughts. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our operations or thoughts on possible programs we can implement, please contact us at 716.286.8055 or email us at email@example.com.