Niagara University’s Office of Career Services is enhancing its innovative Pathways Program to guarantee internships for participants and provide stipends to students whose internships are with non-profit or public service organizations and unpaid. The Career Discovery Internship Fund stipend is for qualifying non-profit, unpaid internships.
Funding is available with an award of $2,500 per eligible student. Funding is limited! Apply early!
*Note- The stipend is based on students completing approximately 120 hours of work.
- Fall 2023 – Sep. 30, 2023
- Spring 2024 – Feb. 2, 2024
- Summer 2024 – June 3, 2024
Career Discovery Internship Funds Application
- Graduation requirements such as field practicums and student teaching placements are not eligible- please contact Career Services with eligibility questions.
- Students may apply for the stipend before securing an internship.
- International students must contact the Office of International Relations for work authorization before beginning any internship
For more information about The Career Discovery Internship Funds stipend, please contact Maureen Rizzo, Internship Coordinator, at 716-286-8538