Commencement Dates and Information
Tickets for the commencement ceremonies are free, and will be distributed to graduating students at the beginning of April. The number of tickets available is entirely dependent on the number of graduates who plan to attend the ceremonies. Historically, we have been able to distribute six tickets to each graduate, but we will not know the final number of tickets per student until we receive a final confirmation of the number of graduates in attendance.
Caps & Gowns
Students DO NOT need to order their caps and gowns.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Caps and gowns can be picked up at the Campus Store in the Butler Building beginning Tuesday, April 9, 2024, and continuing through Saturday, May 11, 2024.
- The Campus Bookstore is open Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., and starting Saturday, April 20, we will be open Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. through May 11.
- Students will need to provide their height and the type of degree they will be receiving when picking up their cap and gown.
- Caps, gowns and hoods are the possession of each graduate and need not be returned.
- Ph.D students should contact the bookstore at 716.286.8371 for rental or purchasing options.
Parking and Entering Artpark
Parking and Entering at the Maingate for Graduates and Ticket holders.