Commencement Dates and Information
Caps & Gowns
Students DO NOT need to order their caps and gowns.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Caps and gowns can be picked up at the Campus Store in the Butler Building beginning Tuesday, April 11, 2023 and continuing through Saturday, May 13, 2023.
- The Campus Bookstore is open Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., and starting Saturday, April 22, we will be open Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. through May 13.
- Students will need to provide their height and the type of degree they will be receiving when picking up their cap and gown.
- Caps, gowns and hoods are the possession of each graduate and need not be returned.
- Ph.D students should contact the bookstore at (716)286-8371 for rental or purchasing options.
Parking and Entering Artpark
Parking and Entering at the Maingate for Graduates and Ticket holders.
Commencement Flowers offers vibrant, high quality, freshly cut flowers. Students, parents, friends and family choose from a variety of bouquets at affordable price for the graduates special day!