Niagara University offers graduate programs in:
NU is the area’s only private university that’s both NCATE accredited and recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Niagara offers Pre-K through 12 teacher certification (Teachers' College), with advanced programs in:
- Elementary or Secondary Education (Teachers College)
- Literacy/Reading Specialist
- Literacy and English Language Learners
- Early Childhood and Special Education Online
- Special Education Online
- Educational Leadership Online
- Educational Leadership - International Online
- Ontario Programs (Educational Leadership, Ontario Teacher Certifications, AQ's)
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Advanced Certificate (ABA) Online
- International Teaching and Learning: Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling Bridge Program
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
With a nationally-acclaimed faculty, practice-oriented curriculum and AACSB accreditation, Niagara lets you complete your MBA in as little as 16 months with convenient weekday evening or Saturday classes. The program also allows you to specialize in one of the following highly desirable concentrations:
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- General Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Professional Accountancy
Niagara University’s graduate program in criminal justice administration prepares individuals for leadership positions in a wide range of fields within the criminal justice profession.
Niagara master's degree program in information security and digital forensics (ISDF) is designed to prepare students for an exciting and rewarding career in cybersecurity, both in government and in private business.
An innovative curriculum that crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries leads to an in-depth understanding of an interdisciplinary topic or question, as well as preparation for advancement in your chosen career field.
Administered through the College of Business Administration, the M.S. in finance program is a rigorous advanced course of study that prepares graduates for professional positions with banks, investment management firms, consulting firms, investment banks, and financial planning firms.
The master of science in sport management degree is a focused, yet flexible, 36-credit hour graduate program designed to meet the needs of today’s graduate student, while developing skilled professionals for the sport industry.
The Niagara University Ph.D. Program in Leadership and Policy is designed to prepare scholars to become effective leaders in shaping, implementing and evaluating policy in international, cross-disciplinary and diverse contexts.