Student Health Services strives to provide seamless, coordinated and compassionate care at each student encounter and to promote the overall health and productivity of the Niagara University community. Staffed by a nurse practitioner, a physician and registered nurses, Student Health Services offers services that are easy to access, individualized and targeted to treat illnesses and injuries common to college students.
Welcome, New Students!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Niagara University. Student Health Services extends a warm welcome to you and your family.
Online Health Portal
The Online health Portal is your web-based health portal offering you 24/7 access to student health and health information. From this portal, you can
- Find all the required health forms for you to complete.
- Print and scan completed health forms to Student Health Services.
- Schedule your health center appointment.
- Read and send secured messages from/to the university's health providers
- Update your health insurance information and scan a copy of your insurance card.
- Print immunizations.
- Review self care tips and educational materials.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at 716.286.8390 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org