Four-Year B.S. Program
Niagara's traditional four-year nursing degree program prepares students for a career in professional nursing through an eight-semester plan of study. Nursing is a practice-oriented major, so clinical courses at healthcare agencies will be an integral part of the program. The bachelor of science is the preferred educational degree for nursing, providing nurses with a wide range of opportunities in the field.
- Official high school transcript including three units of science. (chemistry is recommended)
- Overall average of 80 percent or higher in high school
- SAT and ACT are optional for the 2022-2023 academic year
- A 250 words comprehensive statement
- A teacher or counselor recommendation
Our program is approved by New York State Education Department, which is necessary in order to take the NYS RN licensing examination (NCLEX) upon graduation.
The nursing courses are spread across the traditional four-year, eight-semester plan of study. Nursing is a practice-oriented major, so clinical courses at healthcare agencies will be part of the program.