Dr. Christine Nelson-Tuttle
Dunleavy Hall - First Floor, Room 119
Dr. Christine Tuttle-Nelson has been an RN for 35 years and a pediatric nurse practitioner for 32 years. She has taught nursing and health care students at the UG, MS and doctoral students for 20 years. She is also a nurse practitioner for the Division of Adolescent Medicine at Oishei Children’s Hospital.
Focus of Teaching
Dr. Christine Tuttle-Nelson currently teaches Nursing Research and Pediatrics at Niagara University.
Dr. Tuttle-Nelson is currently researching best care for patients with eating disorders. She is Co-Editor of the Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice (12th edition). Dr. Tuttle-Nelson is passionate about improving her care of deaf patients and their families and is learning ASL.
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Associates
- NYS Nurse Practitioner Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nurses Honor Society
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Brockport (Nursing and Biology)
- Masters: University of Rochester (MS: Clinical Nurse Specialist and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner: Advanced Nursing Care of Children in Families)
- Doctorate: University at Buffalo (Doctorate of Nursing Science)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (ANCC)