Office of Multicultural Affairs
Spreading Cultural Awareness and Creating a Network of Diverse Opportunities
Niagara University’s Office of Multicultural Affairs is firmly committed to creating a diverse culture for our students. A culture that respects and embraces diversity and inclusion, regardless of your race, color, sexual orientation or gender. We aim to help students maximize their college experience and empower them to achieve success both academically and personally.
- The campus office (located in Lower Level Gallagher) supports a wide variety of events and programs relating to culture and diversity (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Week, Hispanic Heritage Month, Black History Month, Native American History Month, food/culture nights, panel discussions, and the Washington D.C. Bus Trip).
- Is inclusive of all members of the NU campus community.
- Provides advice and support to students, various student organizations and a peer advocacy group, Diversity Advocates.
By getting involved with the Office of Multicultural Affairs, students can:
- Plan and participate in cultural events.
- Go on educational and recreational trips locally and/or nationally.
- Experience authentic international foods in our region.
- Create presentations on topics and research that interest them.
- Participate in activities that allow them to share their culture.
- Perform and share their talents with fellow students.
- Meet students, faculty and staff from a variety of cultures and diverse backgrounds.
COVID-19 Office Updates
Stay connected with us! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! @niagarau_oma