Niagara University offers graduate programs in
NU is the area’s only private university that’s both NCATE accredited and recognized by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Niagara offers Pre-K through 12 teacher certification (Teachers' College), with advanced programs in:
- Elementary or Secondary Education (Teachers College)
- Literacy/Reading Specialist
- Literacy and English Language Learners
- Early Childhood and Special Education Online
- Special Education Online
- Educational Leadership Online
- Educational Leadership - International Online
- Ontario Programs (Educational Leadership, Ontario Teacher Certifications, AQ's)
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Advanced Certificate (ABA) Online
- International Teaching and Learning: Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
With a nationally-acclaimed faculty, practice-oriented curriculum and AACSB accreditation, Niagara University’s Graduate Business Studies offer students the opportunity to achieve a Masters in Business Administration (with 10 different concentrations including an entirely online track), or a Master of Science in Finance.
Niagara University’s graduate program in criminal justice administration prepares individuals for leadership positions in a wide range of fields within the criminal justice profession.
Niagara master's degree program in information security and digital forensics (ISDF) is designed to prepare students for an exciting and rewarding career in cybersecurity, both in government and in private business.
An innovative curriculum that crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries leads to an in-depth understanding of an interdisciplinary topic or question, as well as preparation for advancement in your chosen career field.
The master of science in sport management degree is a focused, yet flexible, 36-credit hour graduate program designed to meet the needs of today’s graduate student, while developing skilled professionals for the sport industry.
The Niagara University Ph.D. Program in Leadership and Policy is designed to prepare scholars to become effective leaders in shaping, implementing and evaluating policy in international, cross-disciplinary and diverse contexts.