Students who are reimbursed by their employer may defer the payment of tuition by complying with the following procedure:
- The student must pay a nonrefundable $10 deferred tuition fee each semester
- Company Reimbursement paperwork should be submitted by the payment due date for each semester deferment is requested
- The student must submit a copy of their company’s reimbursement policy
- The student must submit a copy of their most recent pay stub each semester
- If the employer requires grades for reimbursement the deferred payment must be received no later than 30 days after the end of the semester.
Please submit employer reimbursement paperwork to:
Niagara University Student Accounts
PO Box 2004
Niagara University, NY 14109
This agreement is not valid until accepted by the Student Accounts Office and all requirements have been received. Failure to make payment may result in cancellation of courses for future semesters. If payment is not received by the due date a 2 percent late charge may be assessed.
The student is required to submit the Company Reimbursement Program Deferred Payment Agreement each semester. Please note, that all companies have different policies for how much they are willing to reimburse qualified employees. Any balance not paid by the employer is the responsibility of the student.
If you are applying for Financial Aid, this Company Reimbursement is considered a Financial Aid Resource and will be considered when putting together a Financial Aid package. If you have questions concerning the effect of Company Reimbursement on your Financial Aid package, contact Financial Aid at 716.286.8686 or email@example.com