About Our Faculty
As a student in the College of Business Administration, you will be taught by outstanding faculty that are academically or professionally qualified.
- Have published in many prominent journals including Transportation Science, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Finance Case Research and the National Tax Journal.
- Traveled to several national and international presentations and conferences, including the International Atlantic Economic Conference in Czech Republic, Council of Supply Chain Management Professional, International Academy of Business & Economics Conference and the Allied Academics Conference.
- Have been consultants to the United Nations, the Department of Defense, and experts to local news media on current events from finance to international economics.
- Several of our faculty members have been involved as Fulbright Scholars in International Projects, including work in Somalia and Malawi, Africa.
- Our part-time faculty bring real world business examples to the classroom.