Dr. James A. Kling
Bisgrove Hall, Second Floor, Room 254G
M: 3 - 4:30 p.m.
T: 9 - 11:30 a.m.
W: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Dr. James A. Kling has been a faculty member in Niagara University’s College of Business since 1990. He was born in Rochester N.Y., earned his Economics B.S. at Allegheny College and his Ph.D. in Management at the University of Maryland-College Park.
He envisioned and established Niagara University’s Center for Supply Chain Management Excellence in 2000, which continues to offer practical supply chain training for mid-level managers. He has also served as department chair and Director of University Mission. He currently teaches Principles of Management and Transportation Management at the graduate and undergraduate levels. His research interests revolve around transportation and energy.
Focus of Teaching
- Supply Chain Management
- Global and Domestic Transportation
- How Climate Change Response impacts the Poor.
- Fighting Grade Inflation by making students read a book for an “A.”
- Co-Chair Academic Integrity Board
- Director of the Niagara University Supply Chain Center
- Economics B.S. at Allegheny College
- Ph.D. in Management at the University of Maryland-College Park.