On campus Meeting Space
- Dunleavy Hall is a three-floor facility with classrooms built to accommodate 20 people as well as a lecture hall that comfortably seats 150. This wheelchair-accessible building and classrooms are fully-equipped and tech-ready for presentations.
- Glynn Hall contains a 125-seat amphitheater that sits adjacent to a banquet hall, which seats up to 96 guests for dinner. The banquet room furnishes guests with a panoramic view of the Niagara River Gorge. There is also a beautiful pre-function area that is ideal for hosting coffee breaks. Classrooms range from seating for 30 to 45 people. There are three computer laboratories, which accommodate up to 30 people, two conference rooms, and the building is wheelchair accessible. Classrooms are fully equipped and tech-ready for presentations.
- B. Thomas Golisano Center for Integrated Sciences is equipped with numerous teaching laboratories for many of the science fields. There is also a tiered lecture hall, which seats 55 people as well as two conference rooms that suite 10 to 20 people.
- Gallagher Center Multi-Purpose Room The Gallagher Center’s lower level includes a spacious multipurpose room, which can accommodate up to 240 people (theatre style). State-of-the-art audio and visual equipment has also been installed for groups holding general sessions.
- Academic Complex/Bisgrove Hall have a select number of classrooms, which can seat 30 to 40 people. Classrooms are fully equipped and tech-ready for presentations. There are also SMART boards in some of the classrooms. There is a banquet room on the third floor, which can accommodate up to 100 guests. Three conference rooms can accommodate up to 20 people for a meeting.
- DePaul Hall contains a lecture hall and research laboratories
- Alumni Chapel space can host up to 335 people in pews. A projector and screen may be brought in and set up.
On Campus Athletic Facilities
- Upper Level Gallagher Center boasts seating for 2,400 and on-campus facility has been the home court for to several athletic programs including the women’s basketball and volleyball teams.
- Kiernan Center is the one-stop shop for all of your recreational needs. Included is a pool, two gyms, weight rooms, and dance room
- Dwyer Arena facility features men’s and women’s locker rooms, athletic lounges, equipment storage and a large lobby area The 2,100-seat capacity allows for sizeable crowds.
- Athletic Fields is the state-of-the-art field features a field turf surface, lights, seating for 1,200 and a fully functional press box.
other meeting space
Niagara Power Project Power Vista
Located adjacent to Niagara University’s campus, the Niagara Power Project Vista transforms the energy of the Niagara River into a plentiful supply of the nation’s cleanest and least expensive electricity. With a banquet room that can accommodate up to 300 people (theatre style), the Power Vista allows Niagara University groups the use of their space.