Center For Supply Chain Excellence
Just Announced - January 2015 Seminars!
Take all five courses and receive a “36-Hour Certificate” plaque in SCM.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management (Jan. 12, 2015)
- Transportation & Freight Management (Jan. 13, 2015)
- Purchasing & Supply Management (Jan. 14, 2015)
- International Logistics (Jan. 15, 2015)
- Inventory Management & Warehousing (Jan. 16, 2015)
The Center for Supply Chain Excellence is dedicated to promoting regional education in supply chain business fields, especially logistics, transportation and global trade.
A collaborative relationship between business firms, the university, and College of Business Administration faculty/staff will guide the center's growth, direction and resources.