4 Year BS Program Information
Niagara is proud to offer a 4-year bachelor of science degree program in nursing. The program re-opened in the fall semester of 2012.
The nursing courses are spread across the traditional 4-year, 8-semester plan of study. Nursing is a practice-oriented major, so clinical courses at healthcare agencies will be part of the program. The 4-year nursing program "curriculum card" which outlines the entire program can be found online here under nursing.
Student acceptance will be determined based upon the following:
- 3 years of Regents science in high school or equivalent
- Overall average of 80 percent or better in high school
- 1000 minimum for the overall SAT scores
Niagara’s program is approved by New York State Education Department, which is needed for you to take the NYS RN licensing examination (NCLEX) upon graduation.
How to apply:
- Complete university application for admission or request application from admission department at 716.286.8700.
- Include an essay and a letter of recommendation.
- Have your transcripts sent to Office of Admission, Bailo Hall, Niagara University, N.Y. 14109. Include high school and any/all colleges/universities attended.