The OEI is committed to providing resources to our students.
If English is not your primary language, additional resources can be found on the website for The Office of Civil Rights.
Niagara University takes reports of sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking seriously. If you are a member of the NU community and have experienced any of the above, this Sexual Assault & Violence Response (SUNY SAVR) Resources Website provides you with information you can use to seek resources and support, and to report the crime to law enforcement. The site is specifically designed for SUNY students. However, it provides a multitude of resources for our New York Colleges and Universities.
Policies listed on the SUNY SAVR website are available in over 100 languages.
Niagara University Resources:
The following resources are available to the campus community.
For employees, the below offices may be able to refer you to appropriate resources.
- Counseling Center, Seton Hall: Lower Level, 716-286-8536
- Health Services, Butler Building: First Floor, 716-286-8385
- Office for Equity & Inclusion, O'Shea Hall: B27, 716-286-8423
- General Counsel, O'Shea Hall: B10, 716-286-8384
- Office for Multicultural Affairs, Gallagher Center: Lower Level 716-286-8406
- Office for Accessibility Services, Seton Hall: First Floor, 716-286-8514
- Human Resources, Alumni Hall: Annex, 716-286-8690
- Campus Ministry, Gallagher Center: Lower Level, 716-286-8400
- Campus Activities, Clubs & Organizations, Gallagher Center: Lower Level, 716-286-8510
- Niagara County Sheriff's Office
- NYS Police Campus Sexual Assault Victims Unit
- YWCA of Niagara Frontier
- Forensic Rape Exam (FRE) Reimbursement Program
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights (Buffalo)
- Title IX Resource Guide
- NYS Enough Is Enough
- Known Your IX- Finding a Lawyer
- Clery Act
- Enough is Enough
- NYS Education Law 129-B
- NY Human Rights Law
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Sexual Orientation Non-Discrimination Act
- Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act 2019