The EAGLE staff is available to conduct customized workshops or classes on topics relevant to leading or managing teams. We can provide programs for college courses, campus clubs, student government, or community organizations and corporations. Contact email@example.com for more details.
The EAGLE office has books, videos, and audio resources available for loan to students, faculty, and staff. Materials may be signed out from the EAGLE office in Lower Level Gallagher Center (at the back of Under The Taps).
Assessment instruments may be purchased by students, faculty, and staff at discounted rates. Tools address motivation, leadership, diversity, team building, coping with stress, time management, listening, workplace expectations, and more.
- Learn To Lead
- A network of college students and lifelong learners of leadership. You are invited to join.
- Transforming Leadership
- A blog by EAGLE Coordinator, Mitchell Alegre.
- Center for Creative Leadership
- Articles and other resources on leadership.
- Leadership Now
- Articles, quotes, and resources on leadership.
- Greenleaf Center for Servant-Leadership
- Resources pertaining to servant-leadership.
- The de Paul Leadership Project
- Resources on Vincentian leadership.
- Leader to Leader Institute
- Resources on leadership for the social sector.