University Sponsored Insurance Plan
Niagara University is pleased to offer an injury and sickness insurance plan underwritten by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of New York.
All students registered and attending classes are eligible to enroll in the plan. Eligible dependents of enrolled students may purchase this plan as well.
- Click on the UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company website.
- Click on "Find My School's Plan."
- Enter "Niagara University" in School/Association Name box.
- Click on Niagara University in the search results area.
- Follow guidance on the Niagara University page for enrollment forms and rates information.
- 2012-13 Benefit Summary Flyer with Rates
- 2012-13 - Domestic Enrollment Form
- 2012-13 - International Enrollment Form
New York State help with Health Insurance for Students:
Medicaid, Child Health Plus and Family Health Plus provide no-cost or low-cost health coverage for eligible students in New York. Even if your student has been turned down in the past or you don't know if they qualify, you may be able to get health coverage for them now. To get started, call 1.877.KIDS.NOW (1.877.543.7669) or check out the websites below.
Check out the links below for more information: