Siblings Weekend 2018 - February 9-11, 2018
Niagara University students are invited to host their sibling(s) or any relative of their family to campus to experience life on Monteagle Ridge! Fun activities and events for all ages will be held in various locations on campus.
Siblings weekend is typically held in February each year. While the theme and events change every year, below are the highlights of Siblings Weekend 2018!
What Sibling Weekend includes:
- Tickets to BOTH a men's hockey game (Friday) & men's basketball game (Saturday)
- Ice Skating @ Dwyer Arena (skate rental is available, but bringing your own skates is encouraged)
- Late Nite Niagara programming (Deal or No Deal)
- Movie Night featuring Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Meals in the Russell J. Salvatore Dining Commons
- Overnight stay in Residence Hall (for siblings of residential students only)
- Siblings Weekend T-shirt for each registered sibling