Room Selection: Information Sessions and Open House
The Office of Residence Life is sponsoring room selection information sessions for all students interested in learning more about the room selection process. All information sessions are open to all students. Students attending an open house will be escorted by our CA staff and get a tour of the residence hall rooms and amenities. Please check out our updated Room Selection Calendar for dates and locations.
Remember to be a Good Neighbor
Most houses where NU students live off campus are located in residential neighborhoods, and many neighbors have families. Be respectful of the neighbors’ homes and property at all times!
Help your hosts be good neighbors to these families by:
- Keeping off the neighbors’ property.
- Not leaving bottles, cans or any other trash outside, especially not on another person’s property!
- Limiting your noise, especially when you’re outside – it’s late and others are trying to sleep!
- Not blocking anyone’s driveway when you park.
- Parking on the correct side of the street.
- Ensuring the neighborhood remains free of drivers who are under the influence.
- Always make sure you and your friends are acting responsibly and have a safe ride back to campus.
When a party gets out of control, it gives the entire NU community a bad reputation.