Center For Supply Chain Excellence
Limited seating still available for the spring 2014 sessions!
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management - Monday, May 12, 2014 - 6 seats left
- Transportation & Freight Management - Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2 seats left
- Purchasing & Supply Management - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 1 seat left
- International Logistics - Thursday, May 15, 2014 - SESSION FULL
- Inventory Management & Warehousing - Friday, May 16, 2014 - 3 seats left
The Center for Supply Chain Excellence is dedicated to promoting regional education in supply chain business fields, especially logistics, transportation and global trade.
A collaborative relationship between business firms, the university, and College of Business Administration faculty/staff will guide the center's growth, direction and resources.
Dr. Jim Kling and Jack Ampuja discuss the Niagara University Center for Supply Chain Excellence.