Niagara University guarantees one-week acceptance, transfer credit review, and financial aid package with our Compass program.
If you’re here, you’re wondering about where your next steps in education will take you. Use Compass, Niagara University’s transfer student success program that will clear the path for you.
Transfer students are welcomed with open arms at Niagara. They’re a critical component of our student body and university community. Each year, more than 250 students from both two- and four-year institutions transfer to NU.
With Compass, prospective transfer students can take advantage of:
- Personal attention from counselors walking you through the process to faculty in the classroom
- More than 80 majors, 60 minors, six pre-professional tracks, and two five-year combined master’s programs
- A location that’s so close to home, it will feel like it
- Financial assistance, including federal, private, and university awards, benefiting 98 percent of incoming transfers
- A generous transfer credit review that gives applicants peace of mind with a detailed evaluation
Students who are U.S. residents will receive an admissions decision immediately upon the submission of all necessary requirements. Admission to our nursing (RN-to-BSN) and social work programs require an interview.
Know your next steps by next week. Fast-track your admission to Niagara University by applying today.
Niagara University was selected as being among the most transfer friendly schools in the nation. The Phi Theta Kappa rating is based on a school’s admissions process, cost of attendance, campus life, and recruitment practices.