Niagara University’s corporate partnership program provides resources and expertise to companies through its academic offerings and internships. Companies and organizations who have officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement with NU, are eligible for a partnership discount of $100 off per credit hour on tuition to our eligible Graduate degree programs.
The Ph.D. program is not eligible for the preferred tuition rate. Graduate preferred tuition rates do not include books or fees and cannot be combined with any other form of institutional aid.
How the partnership works:
1. The company must have a signed MOU on file with Niagara University.
The list below shows all active partners. If your company is not listed and you would like to begin a partnership, please have a Human Resource representative contact Sarah Calzonetti.
2. Who is eligible for the discount:
- Current employee of the partner company.
- Spouse of employee at a partner company.
- Dependent of employee at partner company.
3. How to apply for the Corporate Partner Discount
- Apply to your desired Graduate Program at NU.
- Once admitted to your program and registered for your courses, you will need to submit proof of employment to Student Accounts Office. Forms of proof required are:
* If the employee of a partner company, you must provide a copy of your most recent pay stub.
* If a dependent, your parent must provide a copy of their most recent pay stub and must provide a copy of their latest tax returns to show legal dependency.
* If a spouse, the employee must provide the most recent copy of their pay stub and a copy of their latest tax returns to show legal relationship. Spouses can file separate but need to show the proof that they are married in order to receive the discount.
- Upon confirmation of documents, Student Accounts will adjust your account accordingly to allocate the discount to your bill.
- You must provide proof each semester in order to maintain the discount on your tuition.
Many companies will reimburse students after grades are released to ensure standards are met. If this is the case for your company, you may be eligible for our Tuition Reimbursement Deferred Payment Policy . Please review and provide necessary documentation if you wish to apply for this program.
Please fill out this form, and an admissions representative will be in touch.