The Gacioch Center for Career and Professional Development
Our mission is simple…to provide students and alumni with the best possible assistance in developing and achieving their career objectives as they work toward the goal of lifelong career satisfaction. We pride ourselves on being able to integrate current technology with personal contact, enabling students and alumni to build skills and relationships they need to successfully compete in an ever-changing world.
Our vision is to become:
- A destination point for all students
- An inclusive space that ignites students to achieve their full potential as a member of a global workforce
- A point of distinction for Niagara University
- Be a leader in launching students into deeply meaningful careers and future success
- A resource to increase financial support for ALL students to access internships as they embark on their career journey.
Academic Complex, First Floor
Mon. – Fri. | 8:30a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mon. – Thu. | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fri. | 8:30 a.m. – noon
Leverage NU's alumni network by connecting on LinkedIn. Search for alumni on Linkedin in the field you're interested in then message the alumni directly a short message asking for an informational interview to learn more about their profession.
Faculty & Staff
Career Information Specialist
Executive Director, Career Services
Assistant Director of Career Services