Why Niagara University's ABA Program?
Niagara University's advanced certificate in applied behavior analysis will prepare you to:
- Effectively support the needs of the growing population of persons with autism spectrum disorders
- More effectively analyze and manage change in individual behavior from a systematic, data-driven approach
- Examine how the environment and individual interact, and how that interaction impacts behavior
- Teach new skills and behaviors to all populations, especially those with an autism spectrum disorder
- Grow personally and professionally as you explore the unique opportunities for educating and helping those in need
Prepare for diverse career pathways such as applied behavior support specialist, assistant applied behavior analyst, and behavioral ABA technician, behavior consultant, interventionist, program coordinator, and clinical director.