Why Niagara University's School Psychology Program?
School Psychology is consistently ranked among the top 100 jobs and social service jobs!
Upon completion of the program candidates demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and dispositions in the following NASP-recognized areas:
- Data-Based Decision-Making and Accountability
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Effective Instruction and Development of Cognitive/Academic Skills
- Socialization and Development of Life Skills
- Student Diversity in Development and Learning
- School and Systems Organization, Policy Development and Climate
- Prevention, Crisis intervention and Mental Health
- Home/School/Community Collaboration
- Research and Program Evaluation
- School Psychology Practice and Development
- Information Technology