Why Niagara University's Early Childhood and Special Education Program?
- Flexible, fully online format.
- Aids teachers in the understanding of the interdisciplinary nature of child development and the education of young children.
- Encourages teachers to focus on an early childhood and early childhood special education as an interdisciplinary, collaborative and systems-oriented profession.
- Empowers teachers to develop the skills and dispositions of outstanding practitioners as defined by our values, and those of accreditation and review boards.
- Prepares teachers by meeting the NAEYC and CEC standards for advanced programs.