Veteran FAQ

No, NU does not require SAT scores from student-veterans.

We will need high school transcripts, any college transcripts.

If you are an Air Force veteran, you need to have a copy of your CCAF or Air University transcripts sent to us.

Army, Navy and Coast Guard need to contact ACE and have a copy of their Joint Services Transcripts (JST) sent to us.

Yes. We are a Services member Opportunity College member. 

We will award credit in accordance with the SOC recommendations. Understand that not all military training may be applied toward your intended major. 

Working with Admissions, your academic advisor and the Veterans Services Office official will ensure that NU transfers the maximum credits allowed.