University Planning and Assessment
The Office of University Planning and Assessment leads centralized processes and campus-wide documentation related to the effectiveness of university programs, services and facilities in order to advance strategic decision-making, sustainable quality improvement, and renewal.
We accomplish this by:
- Leading the development, communication and evaluation of university strategic plans.
- Supporting the short- and long-term planning needs, space assessment and aesthetic design standards for Niagara University by managing connections between campus stakeholders, constituents and departments.
- Serving as the institution's clearinghouse for data, including those required for federal and state agencies, external surveys and internal reports.
- Studying and analyzing institutional data to support decisions regarding planning, assessment and evaluation of student learning, and institutional effectiveness.
- Ensuring university compliance with accreditation standards of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.