19/20 Undergraduate and Graduate Tuition Info for Canadian Students
Canadian Student Billing and Payment Policy
As a binational university, Niagara University recognizes its legacy of educating students from the United States and Canada, and wants to help students manage currency exchange when attending Niagara. For that reason, we are placing a currency exchange cap of 20 percent for Canadian students attending Niagara University, in Lewiston, N.Y.
The exchange rate is determined:
May 1-summer, July 1-fall, and December 1-spring
- The difference between the U.S. and Canadian exchange, not to exceed 20%, will be charged to out of pocket costs.
- All Canadian students will pay in Canadian funds on a specific site.
- If you are using check or wire transfer payment - information must be entered monthly into our site, so we receive your payment. If you forget to put your information into our site we will not receive your payment until you contact Flywire.
- You may pay in the office using cash (no change can be provided), paper checks, bank draft, or money orders.
- Do not use any other payment site or the payment will be in U.S. funds and you will be charged a 2.6% processing fee. We are unable to refund or credit the processing fee if you use the U.S. site.