Research IMPACT Canada
Tips and instructions on writing a research summary using simple and plain language to disseminate the knowledge.
- KMb Partnership: Developed by Elrha in consultations and partnership with University of Victoria's Research and Knowledge Mobilization unit, on behalf of Research Impact Canada.
- Purpose: To support humanitarian health researchers and partners in identifying ethical issues in research/tool creation.
- Audience: Commissioners and funders of research, humanitarian researchers, and policy makers
Biggest Book Ban Advocates in the US
- KMb Partnership: Developed by Statista in partnership with the American Library Association
- Purpose: To highlight current perspectives on censorship in American schools.
- Audience: Educational policymakers, school and school board leaders, and advocacy groups
Research Journal Infographic
- KMb Partnership: Research in collaboration with Statistics Canada, department of Education, Training, and Learning.
- Purpose: To highlight the results of a survey on harassment among faculty in post-secondary institutions in Canada.
- Audience: Postsecondary administrators, Deans, policymakers, faculty, and researchers.
Hango, D. 2021. “Harassment and discrimination among faculty and researchers in Canada’s postsecondary institutions.” Insights on Canadian Society. July. Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 75-006-X; Statistics Canada, Survey of Postsecondary Faculty and Researchers, 2019.
Anucha, U., Srikanthan, S., Siad-Togane, R., & Galabuzi, G. E. (2017). Doing Right Together for Black Youth: What We Learned from the Community Engagement Sessions for the Ontario Black Youth Action Plan. Toronto, ON: Youth Research and Evaluation eXchange (YouthREX).
Created using Piktochart