Request a Transcript
eTranscript Services are Now Available!
This service is available for a $10 fee through the National Student Clearinghouse’s Secure website. Order Transcripts Online
Paper orders will still be available for a limited time. To request a transcript via a paper request form, download, complete and hand-sign the Transcript Request Form. Once completed, email, fax, or mail it in to our office. All mailing information can be found at the top of the request form. We are unable to fulfill telephone requests.
To request a transcript, download, complete and hand-sign the Transcript Request Form. Once completed, email, fax, or mail it in to our office. All mailing information can be found at the top of the request form. We are unable to fulfill telephone requests.
- Transcripts are completed on a "first-come, first-serve" basis. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.
- Current students can login to Web Advisor and print an unofficial transcript.
- Transcripts will not be provided to students who have not settled all financial obligations.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed.
- If you are picking up your transcript, you must bring photo identification with you.
- Transcripts mailed internationally can take several weeks to arrive, including those mailed to Canada; please plan accordingly. If your request is time sensitive, please follow our Express Mailing Instructions. You must also complete the transcript request form.
- Effective 9/01/13, Niagara University no longer charges a fee for transcripts.
A transcript bearing the signature of the Registrar (an official copy) is ordinarily forwarded from the Records Office directly to the authorized agency. However, if you need an official transcript, you can receive one in a sealed envelope.
If you would like to designate someone to pick your transcript up for you, you must furnish a signed letter granting authorization. The authorized person must bring photo identification with them.
If you prefer to send a letter it must include the following:
- Your name (while attending NU), Your social security or social insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your current address and phone number
- Your handwritten signature
- The complete address where you would like the transcript to be sent
Our mailing information:
Records and Financial Services, PO Box 1914, Niagara University, NY 14109-1914; email: email@example.com; fax: 716.286.8733