Niagara University's plans for a fall restart.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Niagara offered the world’s first bachelor’s degree in tourism.
- The College is internationally renowned hospitality and tourism program.
- Our College is a founding member of Hotel Schools of Distinction, an association of leading hotel schools worldwide.
- We offer a unique study/work/cultural immersion experience in Peru.
- We offer a work abroad program in luxury hotels in Lake Como, Italy, including the number one rated hotel in the world, the Villa d’Este.
- Sport Management students participate annually in an International Sport Program.
- NU students, in four years, can obtain a second bachelor’s degree in International Hospitality or International Tourism from our partner school in Bad Honnef, Germany, after one year abroad.
- Our Sport Management program operates a summer baseball team.
- The College organizes at least twelve major industry excursions each year.
- The College sponsors an annual reception for industry leaders/alumni in New York City during The Hotel Experience Show.
- Leading regional, national and international industry leaders speak in our classrooms annually.
- The College honors national and international industry leaders at its annual convocation.
- Sport Management students work Super Bowl events, and other major sporting events such as NCAA March Madness, Women’s NCAA Final Four, and World National Juniors Hockey championship.
- The college’s Alumni Association sponsors Mentoring and Alumni Advantage programs, and helps secure employment and internship opportunities for our students.
- All students complete a minimum of 800 hours of approved industry experience to graduate.
- Approximately 50 leading regional, national and international companies recruit our students annually at the College of Hospitality and Tourism Management Career Fair.
- NU’s student chapter of Club Managers Association of America has been voted #1 in the every year since 2008.
- Job placement rate is consistently higher than the national average.