Technology Transfer Center
The Niagara University Technology Transfer Center (TTC) will work with local businesses, helping in their efforts to commercialize new or patentable technologies. The goal is to conduct research which will enhance the competitiveness of these businesses and lead to their growing and expanding in Western New York.
- Work with regional businesses in their efforts to commercialize new or patentable technologies.
- Conduct research which will enhance the competitiveness of these businesses.
- Allow businesses a place to turn to seek expert input on commercial and new business ventures at no out of pocket cost to them.
- Businesses to receive faculty and student research time.
- NU students to gain important and meaningful real world experience while participating businesses receive valuable research to aid in their decision making.
- Home grown technologies and innovations will enrich our region and draw worldwide attention, attracting other businesses and at the same time improve our economy.