Summer Reunion 2020
All-Alumni Summer Reunion 2020
June 26-28, 2020
Check back soon for more updates, and register online today!
Grab your friends, family, and fellow Purple Eagles for a summer reunion on the Ridge! Start the night on Friday with a party at the dining commons or catch the Niagara Power baseball game at Hyde Park. Saturday kicks off with coffee and pastries in Gallagher, campus tours, adventures in Niagara Falls, and a cookout with lawn games, inflatables, beer tasting, giveaways, and more! Wrap up the weekend on Sunday with mass at 11 a.m. at Alumni Chapel.
Housing in Varsity Village and the apartments will be available along with a room block at the Doubletree by Hilton Niagara Falls.
Kids are welcome to attend this family friendly event. For further details, contact Jaclyn Rossi, '08, M.S.Ed.'10 at email@example.com or 716.286.8761.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 26
- Dining Commons - 6-9 p.m (Pizza/wings/beverages) $10/person
- Niagara Power at Hyde Park (wooden bat league) - 6 p.m. Free to attend.
Saturday, June 27
- Campus tours
- Maid of the Mist opportunity
- Morning coffee & pastries in Gallagher (on us!)
- Cookout on O’Shea Lawn from 3-7 p.m. with food, cash bar, inflatable slides, Velcro wall, beer tasting by Brickyard Brewing Company, and yard games! $15/person, $5/kids
Sunday, June 28
- Mass at 11 a.m. in Alumni Chapel
Relive your student days with a reservation in the on-campus apartments or Varsity Village (must rent the full house). Reservation link coming soon.
Apartments: Niagara University’s apartment units can accommodate up to 4 individuals, at a rate of $140.00 plus 8% tax per unit per night, or $40.00 plus 8% tax per night for a single bedroom while sharing with three other guests. Each unit has four private bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and living area. There is a laundry room on each of the two floors of the building, featuring complimentary use of the washer and dryer. This great location offers plenty of free parking.
Varsity Village: Niagara University’s Varsity Village can accommodate up to 12 individuals. The rate of one house is $384.00 plus 8% tax per night. The house consists of two floors, common areas, and facilities, such as a laundry area and full kitchen. There are three bathrooms, six bedrooms, (bedrooms are fashioned for single, double, and triple occupancy). Connected to the house is an outdoor patio.
- Until the housing site is live, you can make your reservation with Susan Strzalkowski in the Center for Conferences & Events at Niagara University by calling 716-286-8709.
- Rooms have been set aside at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 401 Buffalo Ave., Niagara Falls, N.Y. Call 716.524.3333 or visit Doubletree.com and reference code NUR to make your reservation. Link: https://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/I/IAGBADT-NUR-20200626/index.jhtml