At Niagara University we take great pride in offering our students an excellent educational experience leaving students with confidence, clarity of direction, and a heightened sense of purpose--personally and professionally.
See why so many students are choosing Niagara University to build their foundation for the future.
- Rolling admissions. Most other institutions have set today as their hard-and-fast deadline for making your deposit. We understand that it’s been a trying year for families, and we are still more than willing to work with you through the admissions and financial aid process.
- Excellent academics. Our academic programs are world renowned. Each of our academic colleges is accredited by the most prestigious agencies in their respective fields.
- Engaged, accomplished faculty. The professors at NU are among the best you’ll find anywhere in the world. They have earned the highest degrees in their field from universities such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, Notre Dame and Cornell. They are all committed to seeing you succeed.
- Generous financial aid. Ninety-nine percent of incoming NU students receive a financial aid package. Last year, we contributed more than $46 million to our own scholarship and grant programs.
- Small classes. Our class sizes are small, which means that you will get the attention you need (and deserve) to succeed. Case in point, the rate at which our students are engaged in faculty-led research is about double that of nearly 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States.
- No major = no worries. Our national award-winning Academic Exploration Program has developed an innovative, proven method of aligning the interests and talents of students who are undecided on a major with potential fields of study and career paths. In fact, AEP is held in such high regard that it has become our largest freshman program.
- Family-like community. The Niagara University experience is about meeting friends and learning with faculty. It’s about growing as a person under the mentorship and guidance of a community who cares about you. This is who we are at Niagara University.
- On-campus instruction. Unlike many other colleges, we are planning to deliver an exceptional educational experience on our campus this fall. Rest assured, we are doing so in accordance with New York state guidelines set forth by Governor Andrew Cuomo, and by implementing best practices prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Safety and security. Our commitment to small class sizes has prepared us well for meeting even the most stringent public health requirements. Plus, our 170-acre, low-density campus presents us with a significant advantage as we prepare to reopen, and provides you and your classmates with plenty of space to move around.
- Graduate on time. At Niagara, we take pride in dedicating the individualized attention that you deserve and will help you succeed as people and as professionals. That is a major reason why we have one of the highest four-year graduation rates in all of Western New York … and 97 percent of our young alumni are working or enrolled in graduate school within one year.
People from all over the world are recognizing The Power of Niagara University.