Niagara University College of Business Administration in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC) at York University in Toronto, Canada offers a new opportunity for Executive Education in the Buffalo and Western New York Region.
SEEC is known throughout Canada and North America for high quality, current and relevant Executive Education. The Niagara University College of Business Administration - SEEC Partnership provides an opportunity for members of the WNY community to access these high-quality and practical courses locally(when possible) and online. Executive Education participants are prepared to make an immediate impact, on any organization.
This partnership, and the programs that are offered, will provide a return on learning which is practical, immediate and effective.
For employers, Executive Education provides an opportunity to develop your employees and adapt to the industry's changing landscape. Hiring and retaining high quality staff can be made easier by offering executive learning opportunities for employee development.
Current Programs Available:
(these programs are not eligible for academic credit)
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Analytics for Leaders
What are your colleagues saying about this Master's Certificate!
Impact on your Organization
- Infuse new, current knowledge into your organization
- Expands the skills and capabilities within your organization
- Creates cross-training options for multi-functional employees.
- Develops networking, knowledge, and resources among peers in similar job functions.
- As employees develop, the bonds between the organization and employees is strengthened
- Keeps you on the cutting-edge of current trends, with efficient and effective learning opportunities
- Enables organization members solve existing problems by applying new knowledge
Meet our National Director of Project Management Learning
How do we Deliver a Return on Learning?
Professionally accredited faculty drawn from industry and academia, coupled with state of the art seated and on-line classrooms, deliver quality learning and development opportunities to participants. Many of our executive and professional development offerings are tailored to allow participants to immediately contribute back to their employers and successfully complete professional accreditation exams.