SEEC Executive Education
Executive Education and Professional at Niagara University’s College of Business
Founded by the Vincentian Community in 1856, Niagara University is a private liberal arts university with a strong, values-based Catholic tradition. Its four academic divisions include the colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business Administration, Education, and Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Life-long education is at the heart of the college of business mission and vision. As such, in the Spring of 2020 the college of business partnered with the Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC) at York University, Toronto, Canada to offer high quality executive education to business’ throughout upstate New York.
This partnership, and the programs that are offered, are intended to provide a return on learning which is practical and immediately applicable to professional and business' endeavors.
In the business world today employers need employees and leaders that can professionally grow and adapt to their industry's changing landscape. Hiring and retaining high quality staff can be made easier by offering executive learning and development opportunities for high quality staff.
What are your colleagues saying about this Master's Certificate!
How Does Return on Learning Contribute to Your Organization?
- Transfers knowledge of new techniques and strategies to the whole organization.
- Creates new ideas and new ways of doing business.
- Facilitates an in-depth analysis of organizational needs.
- Creates cross-training options for multi-functional employees.
- Develops networking, knowledge, and resources among peers in similar job functions.
- Strengthens the bond between employee and employer.
- Keeps you on the cutting-edge of current trends.
- Solves workplace problems.
Meet our National Director of Project Management Learning
How do we Deliver a Return on Learning?
Professionally accredited faculty drawn from industry and academia, coupled with state of the art seated and on-line classrooms, deliver quality learning and development opportunities to participants. Many of our executive and professional development offerings are tailored to allow participants to immediately contribute back to their employers and successfully complete professional accreditation exams.