The Holzschuh College of Business Advisory Board is a volunteer group formed to support the initiatives of the college as well as the university and its students as a whole. The advisory board is made up of business professionals that contribute to the organization in many different ways.
Advisory Board Members
- Allanna Beaton, Tim Hortons franchise
- Pat Backman, Klass Ingredients
- Anne Constantino, Horizon Health
- Bud Crumlish, Retired
- Steve Clifford, General Motors
- Jim Ginnane, Planned Futures Financial
- Aditya Jha, DG Market Int.
- Bill Kennelly, M&T Bank
- Dale Martin, WNY@Work
- Dom Pino, Retired
- Carmen Pino, Outokumpu Stainless USA
- Edward Riedlinger, EDR Advisors LLC
- Paul Stasiak, NFADA
- Rocco Surace, The Bonadio Group
- Dr. Mark Frascatore, Niagara University CBA, Dean
- Phil Catanese, Niagara University
- Dr. Ann Rensel, Niagara University
For more information on the advisory board, please contact Phillip Catanese, director of centers & college outreach email@example.com or 716-286-8196.