The Niagara University College of Business Advisory Board is a volunteer group formed to support the initiatives of the college as well as the university and its students as a whole. The advisory board is made up of business professionals that contribute to the organization in many different ways.
- Pat Backman, Klass Ingredients
- Allana Beaton, Tim Horton's
- Steve Clifford, General Motors
- Anne Constantino, Horizon Health
- Bud Crumlish, Business Executive
- Jim Gianne, Planned Futures
- Aditya Jha, DB Marketing Intl.
- Bill Kennelly, M&T Bank
- Dale Martin, WNY@Work
- Carmen Pino, Outokumpu Stainless USA
- Dominic Pino, Business Executive
- Edward Riedinger, EDR Advisors
- Rocco Surace, The Bonadio Group
- Paul Stasiak, NFADA
- Mark Frascatore, Niagara University
- Phil Catanese, Niagara University
- Ann Rensel, Niagara University
For more information on the advisory board, please contact Phillip Catanese, director of centers & college outreach firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-286-8196.