The Risk Management Office supports the core mission of Niagara University by protecting the assets of the college from accidental loss, and assuring the continued ability to operate and deliver services.
When Should You Contact Risk Management? Here are some instances:
- If a student has been injured, please contact the Campus Safety Office to file an incident report. They will, in turn, notify risk management.
- If Niagara University property has been stolen.
- If you need guidance assessing and managing the risk that new or proposed changes in operations, or a specific activity, event, or relationship might pose to the university community.
- If a third party requests evidence of the university's insurance, or if we need to request insurance from an entity coming to use our campus.
- When a department needs a student to drive on university business.