Residence Hall Schedule
Important Dates for the Fall 2020 Semester
Please be sure to review all dates and times and plan travel arrangements accordingly.
For more specific academic details, please see the academic calendar.
- Aug. 4-5 New students arriving from international destinations other than Canada and students visiting or living in travel advisory states*
- Aug. 4-11 Returning students from international destinations other than Canada and students visiting or living in travel advisory states**
- Aug. 4-20 Student-athletes (specific details to be provided by coaches)
- Aug. 7-23 Item drop off/Move in: New and returning students living in Clet, Seton, O’Donoughue, Lynch, and specific apartments (Clet begins August 12)
- Aug. 19-23 Move in: New and returning students living in O’Shea, Apartments, and Varsity Village
- Aug. 20 - New students arrive
- Aug. 23 - Returning students should arrive
- Mon., Aug. 24: Undergraduate classes begin. Courses will continue through the semester without a Labor Day break or fall semester break in October.
- Tue., Nov. 24: Undergraduate classes conclude. Students depart for Thanksgiving break and will not return to campus for the remainder of the semester.
- Wed., Nov. 25: Halls close for fall semester at 10 a.m.