Residence Hall Schedule
Important Dates for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
Please be sure to review all dates and times and plan travel arrangements accordingly.
For more specific academic details, please see the academic calendar.
- New Student Move In – Friday, Aug. 25 (New Students)
- Returning Student Move In – Sunday, Aug. 27 (Returning Students)
- Classes begin Monday, Aug. 28.
- Thanksgiving Break – Halls close* Wednesday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. and reopen Sunday, Nov. 26, at noon
- Christmas Break – Halls close* Friday, Dec. 15, at 10 a.m.
- Halls Open: Monday, Jan. 15, at noon (all students) - MLK Day holiday
- Spring Break: Halls close* Saturday, March 3, at 10 a.m. and reopen Sunday, March 11 at noon
- Easter Break: Halls close* Thursday, March 28, at 10 a.m. and reopen Monday, April 2 at noon
- Hall Closing*: Wednesday, May 9, at 10 a.m. (All who are not graduating)
- Hall Closing*: Sunday, May 13, at 10 a.m. (Graduating Seniors)
* All hall closings are mandatory and students without prior approval must vacate. Students living in O'Shea Hall and Clet Hall may apply to stay on campus during breaks. Applications will be accepted on a limited basis for extenuating circumstances. Students not living in O'Shea or Clet halls will not be permitted to stay in their own rooms during breaks, but those with an extenuating circumstance may apply for other housing during break periods The apartments do not close for Thanksgiving, winter, spring and Easter breaks.