- Federal grants website allows you to electronically find and apply for current competitive grant opportunities from all Federal agencies.
- CFDA is annually issued and updated, now listed under SAM. It describes some 1600 Federal grants and non-financial assistance programs.
- OMB does not award grants. It does however, establishes government-wide grant management policies and guidelines through circulars and common rules.
- Monthly news publications that informs the reader about federal and state levels of available grants, eligibility criteria, deadlines, contact person and funding amount.
- Listing to New York State agencies and departments that have grant programs and information.