Internships & Co-ops
There are opportunities available for qualified students interested in obtaining field experience with local mental health organizations, clinics, schools and businesses. More than half our psychology students have participated in a co-op or internship at places like:
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
- Erie County Medical Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- Community Missions of Niagara Falls
- Martha Beeman Child Guidance Clinic
- Niagara Falls City Schools
- Attica Correctional Facility
- COPIN House
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Wyndham Lawn Academy
- Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara.
In addition, students who join the psychology club hear lectures, attend discussions and receive tutoring in the field of psychology. Membership in Psi Chi, the international honor society in psychology, is also available.