Those with or without industry experience are welcome to apply. Applicants should have relevant quantitative training in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics, science or another related field.
The program is suitable for:
- Recent undergraduates hoping to embark on careers in finance with additional preparation.
- Graduates in quantitative disciplines such as sciences or engineering that want to prepare for careers in finance.
- Students interested in obtaining the CFA charter.
- International students interested in studying in the U.S.
- Working professionals looking to add relevant financial analysis skills.
The course content in the CFA track is built on the CFA Level 1 curriculum. The CFA track is intended for careers in financial and investment management for institutions, and prepares students to pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program. The Niagara University MSF is a university recognized program from the CFA Institute.
- CORE classes required by all students.
- CFA classes required to sit for the Chartered Financial Analyst Exam.