OSPFR provides comprehensive services to Niagara University faculty, administrators and staff in all aspects of pre-award sponsored programs and foundation relations administration.
We will work with you by:
Coordinating a broad spectrum of proposal development items by:
- Assisting in obtaining appropriate program guidelines, forms, templates and worksheets to help develop the application.
- Clarifying the potential sponsor's requirements for obtaining funding.
- Assisting faculty, administrators and staff members with developing appropriate proposal documents and budgets.
- Providing institutional data for inclusion in proposals, when required.
- Acting as liaison between the applicant, partners and funding sources, as appropriate.
Reviewing and coordinating proposal approval, submission and tracking to agencies and funders by:
- Evaluating all draft proposals to outside funders to ensure compliance with university policies, rates and other items.
- Ensuring routing and necessary approvals are in place prior to proposal submission.
- Obtaining any signatures as required by proposal guidance prior to submission.
- Developing letters of agreement and other contracts, as necessary for the proposals.
- Maintaining electronic and paper university files of all submitted proposals, contracts and grants awarded.
- Providing assistance in reviewing comments and preparing for resubmission in the event of rejected proposals.
- Submitting files in hardcopy or electronically on behalf of the university and as a delegated central point of contact.