(Click on title name to view the podcast)
September 17, 2020 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Dale Martin, Entrepreneur, Educator, Radio & TV Host, Business Consultant
- Dr. LaVonne Ansari, CEO of Community Health Center, Inc.
- Bishop Michael Badger, Senior Pastor, Bethesda World Harvest International Church
- Hon. Byron Brown, Mayor, City of Buffalo
- Hon. Lenora Foote-Beavers, Buffalo City Court Judge
Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm
This is being hosted by the Niagara University College of Business Administration and the Niagara University campus in Vaughan, Ontario
- Jack T. Ampuja, Executive Director, Niagara University Supply Chain Center of Excellence
- Bob Armstrong, President, Armstrong Trade and Logistics Advisory Services Inc. (ATLAS).
- Mike Carroll, Co-Founder, Canusa Logistics, Inc.
- Wendell Erb, CEO, Erb Group of Companies
- Pat Whalen, COO, Canadian American Border Trade Alliance
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Hear from a wide array of panelists speaking on the current racial discord that is affecting minority business owners.
Dale Martin, Entrepreneur, Educator, Radio & TV Host, Business Consultant
- Christina Bishop, Owner, High Klass Hair, and founder of Kyle’s Gifts From Heaven
- Robert Restaino, Mayor, Niagara Falls, NY
- Dennis Wilson, Teacher, Entrepreneur, Graphic Designer, Event Planner
- Lemont Williams, President, Utica Business Center
- Rod Watson, Columnist, The Buffalo News
Thursday, June 18 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Join us for this final week of the series and learn from top executives in the automotive and real estate industries as well as business consultants about ways to help guide your business and your employees into the future as we continue to navigate the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Scott Bieler, West-Herr Automotive
- Peter F. Hunt, Hunt Real Estate
- Larry Mietus, Speaking of Strategy
- Gerry Murak, Murak and Associates
Thursday, June 11 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Hear from supply chain professionals about the challenges that many organizations are facing all along the supply channels. Learn why are there shortages yet an abundance of other products and how these supply disruptions are impacting businesses that are currently operating and businesses who are beginning to reopen.
- Jim Manno, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Sonwil Distribution Center, Inc.
- Robert Rich III, President, ROAR Logistics
- Michael L. Riccio, Chief Marketing Officer, Leonard's Express
Thursday, June 4 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Hear from financial experts from Bank on Buffalo, Freed Maxick, Planned Futures Financial, and Small Business Administration to hear a discussion about the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on businesses. This panel includes professionals in accounting, finance, banking and the small business administration who will provide insight into ways to navigate the financial challenges business are facing today.
- Bryan J. Donohue, Chief Operating Officer, Freed Maxick, CPA, PC
- F. James Ginnane, Owner, Planned Futures Financial
- Martin Griffith, President, BankonBuffalo
- Franklin J. Sciortino, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Michael A. Taylor, Senior Vice President, Pursuit Lending (formerly known as New York Business Development Corporation)
Thursday, May 28 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Hear from Bison Bag Company, Kraftwerks Inc., Lincoln Moving and Storage and Valu Home Centers on how their businesses are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mike Ervolina, President & CEO, Valu Home Centers
- Tim Palisano, President, Lincoln Moving and Storage
- Scott Zgoda, President, Bison Bag Company
- Ann Marie Ziske, Business Owner, Kraftwerks, Inc.