Thursday, May 28 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hear from Bison Bag Company, Kraftwerks Inc., Lincoln Moving and Storage and Valu Home Centers on how their businesses are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mike Ervolina, President & CEO, Valu Home Centers
- Tim Palisano, President, Lincoln Moving and Storage
- Scott Zgoda, President, Bison Bag Company
- Ann Marie Ziske, Business Owner, Kraftwerks, Inc.
Thursday, June 4 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Bryan J. Donohue, Chief Operating Officer, Freed Maxick, CPA, PC
- F. James Ginnane, Owner, Planned Futures Financial
- Martin Griffith, President, BankonBuffalo
- Franklin J. Sciortino, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Michael A. Taylor, Senior Vice President, Pursuit Lending (formerly known as New York Business Development Corporation)
Thursday, June 11 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hear from supply chain professionals about the challenges that many organizations are facing all along the supply channels. Learn why are there shortages yet an abundance of other products and how these supply disruptions are impacting businesses that are currently operating and businesses who are beginning to reopen.
- Jim Manno, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Sonwil Distribution Center, Inc.
- Robert Rich III, President, ROAR Logistics
- Michael L. Riccio, Chief Marketing Officer, Leonard's Express
Thursday, June 18 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Join us for this final week of the series and learn from top executives in the automotive and real estate industries as well as business consultants about ways to help guide your business and your employees into the future as we continue to navigate the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Scott Bieler, West-Herr Automotive
- Peter F. Hunt, Hunt Real Estate
- Larry Mietus, Speaking of Strategy
- Gerry Murak, Murak and Associates