Outstanding Employee Award
The Human Resource Office recognizes employees who consistently exhibit superior job performance while also demonstrating a Vincentian commitment to service with the quarterly Outstanding Employee Award. Niagara University employees who have completed at least one year of employment can be nominated for the award, except for officers, deans, directors and faculty.
The form for submitting a nomination is available on the Human Resources page on myNU. The new form allows for Vincentian values to be emphasized in the process of selecting a winner. Nominations may be made by NU employees, students, alumni, parents, or other persons who come in contact with NU employees.
Winners are now eligible to receive:
- A $100 gift certificate to area amenities
- Two Regal Cinema passes
- Two days off during the quarter, to be arranged with your supervisor
- Either two theatre tickets OR two tickets for a men’s or women’s basketball or two premium seat tickets for a men’s or women’s hockey game of your choice.
- Each recipient will receive a “Universal Parking Tag” to be used for any non-handicap parking space on campus (except Alumni Hall reserved parking). The parking tag will be valid for the quarter, concurrent with the period of the award.
Also new to our program, anyone who submits a nomination will be entered in a random drawing to win a $15 gift certificate that can be used at one of our food service locations on campus.
Outstanding Employee Nomination Form
- Outstanding Employee Nomination Form
You can log-in to myNU and go to the Human Resources Page to submit your nomination electronically or you can send this form to the Human Resource Office at firstname.lastname@example.org