What Can I Do With a Marketing Degree
NU Marketing Association attends American Marketing Assoc Conference in Rochester, NY
What Can I do with a Marketing Degree?
Many marketing majors seek positions in advertising, public relations, sport management and entertainment. Other fields include market research, customer relations, purchasing and procurement, sales and brand management. Most entry-level positions for marketing majors reside in sales, though internships and marketing experience can give job seekers an advantage. No matter what field you end up pursuing in your career, they all need marketing in one aspect or another.
Famous Marketing Majors
If we haven't convinced you to go into the field of marketing, then maybe this will: These rich and famous people chose the marketing discipline to study.
While majoring in marketing does not guarantee you the same success, it doesn't hurt to be in good company.
Name, Career (Alma Mater)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, International body builder, actor, and Governor of California (University of Wisconsin)
- Dina Meyer, actress (C.W. Post)
- Benicio del Toro, Actor (University of California at San Diego)
- Chris O’Donnell, Actor (Boston College)
- Kevin Costner, Actor (California State University, Fullerton)
- Laz Alonzo, Actor (Howard University)
- P. Diddy, Hip-hop musician (Howard University)
- Shaquille O’Neal, NBA (University of Phoenix)
- Wanda Sykes, Comedian and Actor (Hampton University)