Niagara University encourages all men and women whose aptitude and demonstrated achievement in university or college give evidence of their ability to successfully complete the various university programs to apply for admission. Consistent with our Catholic mission, Niagara University welcomes all students, regardless of race, gender, age, national origin, religious preference, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability.
Fall 2020 BPS Applications are NOW OPEN!
Official Transcripts - Mailed
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in a sealed institution envelope
- Graduation from a regionally accredited college or university
- Please note mail from Ontario can take 3-4 weeks to reach our office
- *If you have not yet graduated and/or your degree has not been conferred, please enclose an in-progress letter
Two References - Online
- Two references (academic, professional and/or volunteer).
- *After submitting your online application, you will be able to directly email your references to request a recommendation
Statement of Intent - Online
- Two-page, double-spaced, typewritten statement discussing your academic and/or research background, your career goals, your personal philosophy related to your area of study, and how Niagara University's graduate program will prepare you to meet your career and educational objectives (Please include your name, program of interest, and anticipated entry term in the header of the document)
Resume and/or Experience Profile - Online
- Resume and/or a profile including all professional experiences relating to the intended field of study
- Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0/B may be required to attend an interview designed to examine the student's career goals, personal readiness for their program, multicultural sensitivity and awareness, personal dispositions and decision-making skills, and/or provide a writing sample.
- A degree evaluation by WES (www.wes.org) or Spantran (www.spantran.com) is required for applicants who have obtained a degree outside of the United States or Canada. Please select the comprehensive course-by-course report.
- For individuals whose native language is not English, a language proficiency examination is required. Please visit www.niagara.edu/toefl-requirements for more information. Niagara waives this examination requirement for students scoring 600+ on the GRE/GMAT.
2904 Hwy 7 West, Unit 113
Vaughan, ON L4K OK4