The Office of Academic Support course descriptionsMore on Course Descriptions
Study & Reading Strategies
Reading and studying in college can be more demanding than in high school. Niagara University provides a variety of resources to help students make a successful transition from high school to college.More on Study & Reading Strategies
DVDs and Videos
View DVDs and videos on a variety of study and learning skills.More on DVDs and Videos
Contact InfoJason Pratt
Coordinator, Reading and Writing Services
First Floor, Seton Hall
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.